Tuesday, February 24, 2009

February Update

Well as you can tell from the few pictures that I have posted we have been doing nothing. The weather has been decent. There is only about 1 inch of snow on the ground today and it won't last long because it is sunny. Matt is out of town this week in Middletown, NY helping clean up the store with other managers. He should be home Thursday then we will head to Michigan to visit family on Friday. Colton and I went to the Aquarium at Niagara Falls yesterday to check it out. I go back to the doctor on Thursday for my 28th week appointment to drink the Crush to check for diabetes. She is very active at night around 11 pm and of course every few hours through the day I feel movement.

Colton playing with his tools in the living room.
Duke and Daisy being cute.

The boys taking their nap together on the couch.

No comments: